I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in full-time private practice. I have experience working with patients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, family therapy, and group therapy. In addition, I have experience with clients that are perpetrators of domestic abuse, incarcerated males and the elderly.
I use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
• Depression and suicidal feelings
• Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, panic, and PTSD
• Drug and alcohol addictions
• Self-esteem and self-image problems
• Personality disorders
• Marital and Relationship Conflicts including LGBTQ
• Family Therapy
• Psychotic disorders such as bipolar illness and schizophrenia
• Anger Management - Individual Therapy
My office hours are Monday - Friday and every other Saturday.. I will be happy to bill your insurance company. My practice belongs to many (but not all) Managed Care, Medicaid and EAP providers. If you do not have insurance, we can negotiate service fee. Please contact me if you have any questions.
New clients are welcome! Licensure supervision available.